Siloam Lodge's History

 

On June 24, 1912, Siloam Lodge #276 moved into the Masonic Temple located at 400 N. Broadway in OKC. They shared this location with OKC Lodge #36 until September of 1919 when they moved into the Siloam Masonic Temple at 124 West Fifth Street. This was at one time the Musical Arts Institute Building and was purchased for $22,000. They would remain here for the next 37 years.

 

Oklahoma Music Institute Building

124 NW 5th St,